I found this from Emma Cooks 2010 collection and I loved it so here it is.
Monday, 25 July 2011
1. I love to cook and bake but I'm not good at eating it after
2. I want to live in a loft with bare brick walls and loads of naff stuff everywhere
3. I use the word Fuck a lot in my head.
4. I apparently resemble Liz from 'My life as Liz'
5. My favourite cartoon character is Sponge Bob Square pants
6. I love lipstick (any colour and I'll try and rock it)
7. I love sushi
8. I adore nature but doubt I could leave the city
9. I love clothes but sometimes I wish I could run around naked
10. Mountain Dew is my vice!
Thursday, 21 July 2011
I thought I would introduce you to Lykke Li, for those of you who aren't familiar with her she's a Swedish indie singing who not only has such a beautiful voice but also a great sense of fashion. I'm currently addicted to her most recent album 'Wounded rhymes' I simply can't help but listen to it. The words cutting through me like a knife and the melodies soothing my soul. Might be driving me to depression but it feels good and ironically it makes me happy.
Anyway I've linked you two songs:
Tuesday, 19 July 2011
Sources: Wolfcub, leif podhajsky (artist of the first 5 images)
I would have to say that I have been lacking on the inspiration front for a while but this little collection of pictures sure do it for me. I love the dark haunted feel that this brings, doesn't quite go with the blog background but thats been bugging me for a while. I dunno whether I should switch to black, completely white or what? Oh well until I can figure that out it'll stay the same. It just bugs me that the background has already set an aloof atmosphere before the post has even been read. I NEED A NEUTRAL COLOUR. oh well.