I'm never entirely sure what to post when it comes to more personal stuff. I'm not a fan of posting my face everywhere and I don't own the worlds best camera. So as a compromise with myself I decided to show you some things I bought recently, I'm not sure maybe it'll inspire someone; who knows?
If you don't like, then just tell me.
1. Navajo inspired nugget bag from Urban outfitters. It's like owning a massive pocket.
2. Short black dress from H&M. I must say I love this dress, I wear it over really tight jeans because it's a tad to short for me and it works well. I'll be getting the Mustard coloured one too.
3. Denim and lace bra from Topshop. I just couldn't leave it at the sale so I bought it. I love it under sheer shirts.
4. Blue strap dress from Topshop. I actually haven't figured out what I want to do with it yet, I really liked it when I saw it, but if all else fails it'll make a really sweet nightdress.
5. Big slouchy angora jumper. I bought this one in a size 16 (usually an 6/8) and MATERNITY, I would say that I don't know what possessed me but I do. I really like the way it falls and slouches when worn with a tight waist belt. Its a dress on my really but I like it with jeans.
I do pardon the awful photo but I seriously couldn't find a better one. But anyway when I saw it I was like 'DUUUUUUUDE' and the other me went 'DUUUUUUUUUDE' when we spotted the black Lita Spike! I can hardly contain myself, aren't they just GOD DAMN AWESOME?!?
Anyways it's back to taking baths and doing nothing.
I was browsing online when I found this and I had to share it. Love the cosmic Litas and I love the starry night dress.
Sorry for the absence I've been doing nothing.
Most of you have probably heard about the stupid things that are happening through out England at the moment and I would like to clarify that the people doing these things are stupid and obviously have not thought about how it will affect everyone in the long run. Saying that they also mostly don't know why they are doing these things and are now just using the stupidity of others to justify their own actions. I'm angry because all this crap is keeping me at home!