Thursday 15 September 2011

Monki'ing around Selfridges




Hanging out in Selfridges I took the opportunity to check out the new Monki pop-up store that they recently opened up. I already love Monki a lot, having travelled back and forth to Denmark I was already very acquainted with the store and love the concept and the brand designs.
I found that I quite liked the Monki pop-up store and I can't wait for the change of stock. It's so cute and very much like the actual stores.
I just wish they would open up an actual store somewhere in London and hopefully the success of this will encourage them to do so.
Whilst there I picked up this bra and knicker set and matches socks which I thought was so quirky that I just had to have.
After that I picked up this Bobby brown eye shadow in Sable to fill my eyebrows in with, and at the till they gave me a free bottle of water to hydrate me during the rest of my shopping trip, I found that quite funny and kind of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment