Monday 20 February 2012

Burberry aw12



 
                                                                          source

Burberry bringing out our inner londoner once again. See what I said about the dark greens and grey!? This collection is very feminine, bringing out the womanly shape in such a beautiful manner. I am in love with the camel coloured coat first in the last photo, it's just so effortless looking but so sophisticated. I also very much enjoy how this collection looks so textured, the urge to feel all the different fabrics and materials used in the designs is so overwhelming.
I admit I've never been the biggest fan of Burberry but that's mostly been down to the fact that I dislike the branded fashion items that are trashed with logos and specific patterns, that are used over and over again on every item imaginable so that people can match from head to toe. Like the LV bags, I've always preferred Mulberry and Chanel when it comes to bags anyway bout hey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment