Monday 20 February 2012

Topshop unique aw12






                                                                    Source

I'm always somehow drawn to topshop unique. They always seem to design things exactly the way I want them, like ss12 I loved the golds and motifs and they were just as stunning when they arrived in store not too long ago.
With this collection I quite love that warehouse look, the dark moody colours and the way you can throw almost any of the pieces together quite easily.
The dark greens/ greys are trending for autumn winter and I can see it being a very easy look to achieve.
Its not even summer yet and to be honest we haven't spotted spring yet but I can't wait for autumn/ winter.

Favourite look though would have to be in the last image with the model wearing the dark green knit, shorts and THAT hat, I'm so in love with that look its military but not. I dunno  yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment